It's week # 4 for me as Prickley Pear's Guest Designer. I instantly fell in love with this lady from the 50's decorating her tree! Her clothes are perfect for paper piecing.
Stamping her on patterned paper adds some pizazz! I love MME paper for just that reason. I colored her skin with Copics and added some tiny pearls for a necklace. The top layer is popped with foam tape.
Inside the card I stamped and matted the lovely sentiment.
- Stamps: Prickley Pear - Hanging an Ornament, Evergreen with Star, Peaceful Season
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: MME - Tis' the Season 6x6, Worldwin - Spring Green, DCWV - Glitter Stack, black, red, green cardstock
- Dies: Cheery Lynn - Poinsettia
- Other: Copics, SU! Seam Binding, Perfect Layers, gold & white pearls