Thursday, October 10, 2013

Prickley Pear #2


Here is another kitty card I've made with Prickley Pear Stamps.  They have selected me to be their guest Designer for October and November and this is my second post.  My cards will be posted on their blog every Thursday.

Here is a close-up of the popped panel and kitty.  The white lace is part of the paper and the cream is actual lace I added to the card.  I let the paper do the work on this card!  All I did was cut out the center panel from the paper and wrap some lace around the bottom.  No need for lots of layers and embellishments here.
Inside my card I stamped the small version of the same stamp.  Isn't she cute?!  
Finished size is 6 1/4 x 4 1/2.

  • Stamps: Prickley Pear - Scribble Kitty, Scribble Kitty, Sm
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Paper: MME - All is Bright 6x6, black linen cardstock
  • Other: SU! lace, foam tape

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous hun! Hugs Sxx

Karen Amidon said...

Love this fun kitty! Great paper too!