Friday, June 7, 2013

Fruit or Veggie

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is From the Garden......FTTC223  You use a fruit or vegetable on your card or project.  I started with the Seed Packet stamp then masked off the bottom and sides before I stamped my veggies.  I shaded the edges and color it with Copics.  I think I got the idea of the black checked paper from another stamper but I can't remember who!

Enjoy your weekend!
  • Stamps: Flourishes - Seeds of Friendship, Garden Fresh
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, misc DSP, orange & blackcard stock
  • Technique: Masking
  • Other: SU! ribbon, Lace, Perfect Layers, Bow Easy

6 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.
Hugs
Berni, GDT

Anonymous said...

The dial is not hard to read despite having all the different elements put together.
It is another Swiss chronograph and is also made with all
with the precision you could expect from Michele. Even the most affordable quartz digital watch is more accurate than most high-end mechanical watches.


Feel free to visit my homepage www.exoticcarrentaldirectory.com

Allison Cope said...

Oh my Miriam! Your card is AMAZING! I love all the 3 veggies you added to your seed packet image - gorgeous colouring too! Thanks for joining us for our "From the Garden" challenge at Flourishes!
Ally.

Karen Amidon said...

Miriam this is stunning, you really rocked this one! Love everything about it!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Miriam, Love those veggies!

Marybeth said...

Love this card Miriam , but most of all I love the way you colored it! Beautiful choice in papers too! Gorgeous!