I was recently inspired by some cards made by Karen and the colors for this week's ColourQ challenge. The green layer is not nearly this bright in person but the colors matched pretty well for the challenge. Using grey was just too pale for a neutral so I used black instead for more contrast.
This Impression Obsession stamp set has matching dies so you get a good, clean cut.
Finished size is 4 1/4 square.
On a different subject, my hydrangeas are blooming beautifully this year so I thought you might like to see my oakleafs. The ones in the back are Snow Queen and the droopy ones in the front are Snowflakes.
- Stamps: Impression Obsession - Spring Medley, JustRite - Large Fancy Sentiments
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, White Linen, PTI - Green Leaf, Echo Park - A Perfect Summer 6x6, black cardstock
- Dies: Spellbinders - Marvelous Squares, Ovals, Large Scalloped Ovals, Impression Obsession - Spring Medley
- Other: Copics, SU! & PTI Ribbon, Bow Easy