This week's Mojo Monday Challenge 287 layout was just perfect for my colored tulips. I cut around some of the flowers so they could peek out from the edge of the die cut. The green layer behind the image is hand cut.
Finished size is 6 1/4 x 4 1/2.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Tulips for Friends
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Color Box - Blackbird (chalk)
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Glitz - Cashmere Dame 6x6, green cardstock
- Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 28, Small Scalloped Circles & Ovals
- Copics: Y11, 13, 15; BG 70, 71, 72; R43, 46; G40, 43, 46, W0 (BG71 is hand mixed)
- Other: 1 inch circle punch, black rhinestones