Flourishes is having a SPRING challenge. When I made this card it reminded me of spring because of its light colors and flowers. Here is the link to play along in their challenge.
This is an A2 card made with Kraft cardstock. I layered the flowers with a twine bow and pop dots. A tiny fence border adorns the bottom. I hope you're inspired to make a spring card!
- Stamps: Flourishes - Inside & Out - You
- Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Color Box - Chestnut Roan Chalk
- Paper: Graphic 45 Secret Garden 8x8, white & kraft cardstock
- Dies: Impression Obsession - Fence Die Border
- Other: twine, jewel, Graphic 45 Secret Garden - Stickers & Cardstock Flowers, white pencil