This darling little Cupid is from Art Impressions and I just couldn't resist the urge to color him up! I wanted to give him a watercolor look instead of a Copic look using Copics.
I wanted to use my new Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 so I cut him out with the Labels 8 so the frame would fit just right. Soon I'll be posting a much older Cupid by Art Impressions.
Don't forget! Valentine's Day is just 2 weeks away!
- Stamps: Art Impressions - Boy Cupid
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black, Color Box - Blackbird
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Fancy Pants - LOVE 6x6, Bazzill red card stock
- Dies: Spellbinders: Decorative Labels 8, Labels 8, MFT Heart Strip
- Other: Perfect Layers, rhinestones, Copics