I'm back again but for the last time as the Color Throwdown Guest Designer for January! Lynn has chosen our lovely colors of pinks, olive and kraft this week. I was inspired by the colors and a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers to make this card.
The technique is called Triple Stamping. You cut and layer your paper then stamp on it. Each layer gets a thin mat and then you layer them back together again. EASY!
I finished it off with a sentiment, a bee and a button.
Check out what the CTD Design Team created here. We would love for you to play along in our color challenge!
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps: English Rose 762L , Bee 113A, Thank You small 032D
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Kraft & Black Cardstock
- Copics: R81, R83, R85, YG93, YG95, YG97
- Other: Glitter Glue, Perfect Layers, PTI button, black thread