Serendipity Stamps has a new challenge and you can play along for a prize! It is called Have a Heart and you just need to have a heart somewhere on your project and use one Serendipity product. Post your creation here.
My card could be used for just about any occasion so I didn't want to put a sentiment on it. The image is colored with Copics and the finished size is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Heart Wreath with Bow 422G
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Color Box - Blackbird Chalk
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Bo Bunny - Double Dot - Licorice Flourishes, MME - Christmas 6x6, Bazzill - red & black cardstock
- Copics: R35, R37, R39, R81, E50, E53, E55, G82, G94
- Other: Spellbinders - Classic Squares, Fleur De Lis Squares, SU! seam binding