Flourishes is having a Love Letters Challenge this week. The guidelines are: Use love as your theme, use letters as a focal point, or use the colors of love in shades of pink and red. The choice is yours!
I just love this orchid image by Flourishes and wanted to make a Valentine with it. Bo Bunny makes a cute Valentine paper called Love Letters and it went well with the image. Flourishes has a great Valentine sentiments set called Heart Line and I stamped half of it for the front of the card. The 2nd half is on the inside, below.
Here is the inside of my card. Finished size is 5 3/4 square.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Garden Dreams, Heart Lines
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Color Box - Blackbird Chalk
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White & Baronial Ivory, Bo Bunny - Love Letters 6x6, Black card stock
- Spellbinders: Labels 22 & 24, Grand Classic Circles
- Copics: BG70, BG72, BG75, C5, E50, E51, G40, G43, G46, R81, R83, R85, R89
- Other: May Arts ribbon, Perfect Layers