Monday, December 10, 2012

G45 Nutcracker Book

Graphic 45 makes a great Christmas paper line called Nutcracker Sweet. I had some scraps of black scalloped chipboard so I made it into this little book.  Using the 8x8 paper, I cut out the 6 rectangles of the Festive Fairytale page.  Four are text and two are pictures.  I added some red cardstock to the front and back covers for pages then added the text and pictures.  It came together so quickly!

Here is the inside of the book with the story.  I added the candy strip at the top and bottom of the pages.  It is the border off the paper.

Here is the backside of the book.

And the back cover of the book.  I used Spellbinders Asian Accents border die for the green on the scallops on the black chipboard.  It just happened to match up perfectly!
  • Stamps: None!
  • Paper: G45 Nutcracker Sweet 8x8, red and green cardstock
  • Ink: Color Box - Chestnut Roan for edging
  • Other: Teresa Collins - Black scalloped chipboard, Spellbinders - Asian Accents

No comments: