I've been busy making Christmas cards and I've used this lovely poinsettia image many times. It is fun to color and there are so many coloring options. For this card I cut out the image and popped it with foam tape.
Don't forget about your tiniest dies. They make great pieces for sentiments. Stamp first, then cut.
Finished size is 5.5 square.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Poinsettia & Pine
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Olympia Green
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Bo Bunny - Mistletoe 6x6, red & green cardstock
- Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Circles, Picot Edge Circles, Labels 4
- Copics: R30, R32, R35, R37, G40, G43, G46, YG91, YG93, YG95
- Other: May Arts ribbons, gold pearls, Perfect Layers