This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge by Maki is to use a butterfly, bee or insect on your card. Maki made a sunflower card long ago and this is my version of it, complete with a ladybug. I colored it with Copics and the finished size is an A2.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Sunflowers
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White, Jillibean Soup 6x6, blue, yellow and green cardstock
- Spellbinder dies: Labels 4, Classic Ovals
- Other: Copics, gingham ribbon, button, prima flower, MS border punch, Bow Easy, ABS