Wednesday, August 29, 2012

G45 Halloween C4C 151

My friend Silke is hosting this week's Crazy for Challenges #151 with a cute layout.  So, I pulled out my vintage-looking Graphic 45 Happy Haunting paper and got to it!  I used my 8x8 paper pad so the designs would be the right scale for an A2 card.  G45 also makes coordinating stamps with their paper lines so I used Happy Haunting Set 3 (the bat).
Check it out and play along!

  • Stamps: G45 Happy Haunting - Set 3
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Cats Eye - Lava Black for edges
  • Paper: G45 Happy Haunting 8x8, black, orange and yellow cardstock
  • Other: Petaloo chipboard frame, black paint, circle punch, Perfect Layers

3 comments:

Janet Hickey said...

This is beautiful! I love the way the papers come out to play together.

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww soooo coool!!! Fabulous Halloween card Miriam! Thanks for playing the sketch with us!!! Hope to see you all in October?!? Hugs ~S~

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I love the vintage look you captured here! Really beautiful!