While it is still summer I thought I'd post a summery card! It has really cooled off in Atlanta which is VERY unusual for August. It is typically our hottest month of the year!
Anyway, this little guy is cooling off in the sprinkler just like I did when I lived in Saint Louis as a kid. The image is embossed with clear embossing powder and colored with Copics.
Finished size is 4.75 x 6.25.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps: Sprinkler 1265G, Summer 582K
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White, Jillibean Soup - Watermelon Gazpacho 6x6, blue & black cardstock
- Copics: B21, B23, B26, BG0000, C2, E31, E33, E23, E27, RV32, RV11, G40, G43
- Spellbinders dies: Labels 2, Petite Ovals
- Other: rhinestones, sun punch, clear embossing powder, Perfect Layers