I made a combo card this week for 2 challenges. I love the colors for the Color Throwdown #205 and love the layout for Mojo Monday #254! Not to mention having a new Flourishes stamp set to play with!
I turned the layout on its side to make it work with my jar of flowers. Using the chisel end of my Copic BG11, I colored my white silk ribbon to match.
Finished size is an A2.
- Stamps: Flourishes: Garden Picks
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Basic Grey - konnichiwa, SU! Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party & Pumpkin Pie
- Copics: YR01, YR15, YR18, YG21, YG25, BV31, BV34, BG0000, BG11, W0, W1
- Other: Perfect Layers, silk ribbon, glitter glue, Ranger Crackle Accents, Bow Easy