Spring cleaning is the Design Team Challenge at Serendipity Stamps this week! I decided to use the Clover Cling set after I found some things I hadn't used in a while including Versafine Olympia Green, a square die and my ABS.
I die cut the square out of the middle of my cardstock then stamped the clover all over the frame. After coloring it with Copics I used the ABS with the V20 marker for a subtle edge. A little glitter glue makes the bee's wings sparkle.
Finished size is 5.25 square.
Like this stamp set? There is a 40% off coupon at Serendipity Stamps until May 21. Use the code "40FROMHIGH" at checkout and get 40% off the highest price item in your shopping cart. One use per customer.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps - Clover Cling Set 1111QCL
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Olympia Green
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 110lb, SU! Wild Wasabi & Elegant Eggplant
- Spellbinders: Classic Squares, Classic Circles, Labels 18
- Copics: V20, V22, V25, YG61, YG63, Y32, C2
- Other: ABS, foam tape, glitter glue