This week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge over at Flourishes is to use your favorite set! I have so many it was hard to pick just one. I do love these zinnias and the little pot/vase. It reminds me of some pottery pieces I've made.
It was fun coloring it to match the paper and I added little gold beads to the flower centers for fun. I cut the green die cut in half so that it would show up better behind the scalloped circle.
Finished size is 5.5 x 5.5
- Stamps: Flourishes - Zinnias SS156
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White, SU Garden Green & Poppy Parade , misc 6x6 DSP
- Spellbinders: Labels 18, Petite Scalloped Circles & Ovals, Classic Circle & Ovals
- Other: gold pearls, Perfect Layers