This week's challenge over at Serendipity Stamps this week is to make an Easter card. I used the adorable Judy's Easter Basket stamp for my card. It was such fun to color! You may not be able to tell from the picture but I cut out and popped the eggs. The finished size is 5.5 square.
I used the same stamp in the small version for the inside of my card here:
Check out what the rest of the design team made:
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versafine Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Authentique - Splendid 6x6, Cardstock: Turquoise, Green & Brown
- Spellbinders: Classic Oval Nesties & Scalloped Oval Nesties
- Copics: G40, G43, R00, R81, R83, B0000, B21, BG53, BG57, E43, E44, E47
- Other: Perfect Layers, Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder, blue gemstones