It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge! For this challenge I used the Noah's Ark stamp to go with my Jillibean Soup paper. I heat embossed the image and colored it with Copics. I covered my card base with the woodgrain paper from the 6x6 pad.
Finished size is 6 5/8 x 4 3/4.
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Noah's Ark 805-L, Welcome Little One 8601
- Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar 6x6, SU! Chocolate Chip
- Copics: B52, RV11, N1, YR20, YR24, G82, E42, E44, E47, E00, E71
- Spellbinders: Fleur di Lis Accents, Classic Circles, Labels 18
- Other: Clear Embossing Powder, suede ribbon, pearls, heat gun