Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Repeat Impressions - Sketch Challenge Jan 25


It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge!  For this challenge I used the Cherob stamp to go with my Jillibean Soup paper.  After stamping the image I cut it out with a die and layered it with foam tape on another Fancy Tag die cut. 

Using my Scor-Pal I made the score lines around the border of the crean panel.  I used foam tape to adhere the double heart in the corner of the card.  Finished size is 6 1/2 x 4 1/4.

 Here is the sketch if you want to play along!

You can find the details for this challenge on The House that Stamps Built.  You can also see the design team's sketch cards there.  A $25 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions merchandise is up for grabs, so be sure to play along! 
  • Ink: Versafine - Crimson Red
  • Paper:  Neenah Natural White, Jillbean Soup - Watermelon Gazpacho 6x6, SU! Cherry Cobbler & Pretty in Pink
  • Spellbinders Dies: Scalloped Hearts, Fancy Tags 2, Petite Ovals
  • Other: red rhinestones, Perfect Layers, Scor-Pal

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty - love the great paper and cool stamp. Love that fancy die, too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome card -- gorgeous colors

Unknown said...

Super pretty and sweet!! I love the papers and stamp image!

Cheri said...

What a sweet, sweet card, Miriam. Tucking that heart behind the label was a perfect touch.

joy said...

I really, really like this card -- the fancy die cut is gorgeous and the stamp is so appropriate! You have used some gorgeous paper, also!!!