As many of you know I LOVE hydrangeas so to brighten things up this dreary January I've done a colorful card with my favorite flower. I've colored it with Copics and cut out and popped two of the leaves. For the color around the edges I sponged on some Distress Peeled Paint Ink. I used several layers of foam tape to give it dimension as you can see in the photo below.
I did several layers of Basic Grey's Marrakech paper and some DCWV Glitter Cardstock for some shine. Finished size is 6 x 4 3/4.
- Stamps: Hero Arts - Hydrangea K5376
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Distress Peeled Paint
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey Marrakech 6x6, DCWV Glitter Cardstock, SU! Night of Navy
- Copics: YG0000, YG61, YG63, YG93, B91, B93, B95, B97, B63
- Spellbinders dies: Classic Ovals, Lacy Ovals