It's time for another Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge and this time it was Kendra's turn! She challenged the Rock Stars to make a Snowflake Christmas card. Finished size of my card is 4.25' square.
Head on over to The House that Stamps Built to see what the other Rock Star's created and to check out the details of the challenge. Play along with our challenge and get the chance to win a prize!
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions - 3810-M Snowflake - Prism
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, SU! - River Rock & Cherry Cobbler , Fancy Pants - Saint Nick 6x6
- Copics: BG70, BG72
- Spellbinders: Octagon die
- Other: SU! Cherry Cobbler scalloped dot ribbon & Rhinestones