It's my fourth week as Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Guest Designer and this week Heather has challenged us to use the dryer sheet technique on our projects. Simply adhere a used dryer sheet over your image for a cloudy or snowy look. Mine was a little too thick so I rubbed the dryer sheet to thin it out and liked the outcome much better. I added a little glitter to it as well. We'd love for you to play along so check out the details on the Flourishes Blog.
Here is a link to the technique: http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2010/11/19/video-tutorial-dryer-sheet-technique/.
Check out what the Timeless Tuesday Team created:
Beate Johns * Cindy Haffner * Heather Jensen * Makiko Jones * Mona Pendleton * Silke Ledlow * Tammy Hershberger
If you post your card on SCS be sure to use the code FTTC145.
Inside my card:
- Stamps: Flourishes - Joy is in the Air, Sentimental Christmas
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Charcoal Cat's Eye, SU! Baja Breeze
- Paper: Fancy Pants - Saint Nick 6x6, SU! Naturals White & Going Grey, PTI Ocean Tides
- Copics: R46, R59, N2, YG91, E55, BG70, BG72
- Spellbinders: Spellbinders Nesties Classic Circles & Petite Scalloped Circles
- Other: SU! Scallop Border Punch & Dazzling Diamonds, Scor-Buddy, Perfect Layers Tool, Rhinestones & Black Pearls, Xyron