It's my third week as Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge Guest Designer for November and this week's challenge (thanks to Tammy) is to use a flag or pennant on your project. We'd love for you to play along so check out the detail on the Flourishes Blog.
I used my Scor-Buddy to score a square around the patterned paper and cut my flourish die in half to add some interest to the side of my flowers. Here is the inside of my card:
Check out what the Timeless Tuesday Team created:
Beate Johns * Cindy Haffner * Heather Jensen * Makiko Jones * Mona Pendleton * Silke Ledlow * Tammy Hershberger
If you post your card on SCS be sure to use the code FTTC144.
- Stamps: Flourishes - Mix 'n' Mugs
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lava Black Cat's Eye
- Paper: Memory Box - Nightfall 6x6, Neenah Natural White, SU! Poppy Parade & More Mustard
- Copics: R22, R27, N0, N2, N4, N7, YR20, YR23
- Spellbinders: Spellbinders Nesties Ovals
- Other: Memory Box Amira Flourish Die, SU! Black ribbon, Scor-Buddy, Perfect Layers Tool, Rhinestones