Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Serendipity Stamps Halloween


This week's Serendipity Stamps Challenge is to make a Halloween project with embroidery thread.  So, I took these cute pumpkins, popped 'em and added some thread to hang them from the fence.  I also used my favorite new paper by Authentique called Glowing.  Another new favorite is Spellbinder's Picot Circle dies. I've been waiting a long time to get them and I think they all some pizazz to the card.  Take a look at all the great Halloween stamps Serendipity Stamps has to offer.

I just had to decorate the inside to coordinate so I used the darling Trick 'o Treat stamp.  Finally, I am entering this into the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 135 for fun.



Check out what the other SS design team members made:

Jenny Anya, Kathie, Lynda.and Amy.


Stamps: Serendipity - Pumpkins on a Fence 1249G, Trick or Treat Letters 1250E (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, ColorBox pigment brush pad Lava Black for edging
Paper:  Authentique - Glowing 6x6, Black cardstock, Neenah Natural White
Other:  Copics - YR01, YR02, YR18, W6, G85, E23, E27, 0 Colorless Blender, Spellbinders Picot Circles & Curvy Rectangles, SU! Black Lace, black embroidery thread DMC 310

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Fab! Love it!

Jenny Gropp said...

I'm loving all the Authentique! Great card.... Thanks for the inside view!

Judie said...

Fantastic card, love the colors. TFS

Judie

Kathie Bailey said...

Great card Miriam and what a creative way to use the floss. Love it!