Friday, September 23, 2011

LaBlanche and Anna

I've been waiting for months for this beautiful La Blanche birdcage stamp and it finally arrived!  I just had to ink it up and color it with Copics.  First, I heat embossed it with black pigment ink and clear embossing powder.  Using Labels 2, I die cut it and hand cut the purple mat.  When I finally got the card assembled I noticed the background was just too white so I airbrushed it with a little V95 (Light Grape).  I tried to use just a few Copic colors and am happy with the result: G82, G85, R85, V95, E44.


I've been hoarding my Anna Griffin BLYTHE paper but no more!  It is the perfect paper to go with this elegant stamp.  The purple butterfly is a 3-D sticker that matches the paper line.  Finished card size is 5.5 x 5.5.

  • Stamp: La Blanche Birdcage
  • Ink: SU! Craft Basic Black
  • Paper: Neenah Natural White, Anna Griffin BLYTHE, black and brown cardstock
  • Other: Lace, Labels 2, Perfect Layers, sticker, Copics, ABS, clear embossing powder

3 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Oh.... This is so beautiful!! Great paper choice!

Judie said...

Beautiful card. Lovely papers and great layout. TFS
Judie

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful!