Wednesday, August 10, 2011

RI What if Wednesday? Sketch Challenge A1011


It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge!  For this challenge I use the Dandelion Breeze stamp to go with my MME Stella Rose Hazel paper.  I embossed the image and sentiment with black ink and clear embossing powder.  I colored the image with a few Copics.
You can find the details on The House that Stamps Built.  You can also see the design team's sketch cards there.  A $25 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions stamps is up for grabs, so be sure to play along! 
  • Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Dandelion Breeze 9012-M
  • Ink: SU! Black Craft Pigment Ink 
  • Paper: MME Stella Rose Hazel 6x6, Neenah Solar White, SU! Basic Black
  • Other: Copics, Bakers Twine, rhinestones, Oval Nesties, Clear Embossing Powder, Micron Pen

6 comments:

joy said...

Beautiful card! I love how you have colored the matting for your sentiment and your color combination is dynamite!

Lynette said...

Gorgeous papers and such a wonderful, wonderful card! I really like the way you outlined the sentiment with black, and the sponged border on it, too.

Karen Hasheck said...

Love the card- great use of the sketch. And they do say "great minds think alike"- I used the same image and bakers twine:) Sorry I have been so negligent in commenting on the team cards- just so busy with life:) But as always, your card is super!

Unknown said...

Looks like we had the same idea for the stamps, Miriam! I love those papers and your taken on the sketch!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Miriam, this card is fantastic - great job with the image and the sketch! Prepare to have your inbox flooded - I'm finally catching up on my commenting. Sorry I've been so slow, but at least you know why ;-)

Ali said...

Absolutely amazing cards love your card designing....
discount card printing