Saturday, April 16, 2011

G45 Springtime CASE

I'm a big fan of A Touch of Grace blogger, Jerri Jimenez's work.  These Graphic 45 -  Once Upon a Springtime cards were inspired by Jerri's cards which you can find here.  I didn't go to the trouble of making Jerri's handmade mums so I used Prima flowers and a few simple roses I made myself.  Jerri's work is stunning and over the top so I simplified them a bit on my versions.  I had so much fun making these and there is NO stamping on them!  They are all A-2 size.
  • Stamps: NONE!
  • Ink: Color Box Cat's Eye Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan, Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick
  • Paper:  Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime, Neenah Natural White, SU! Naturals Ivory
  • Other: Prima Flowers, Prima Center Kisses, felt leaves, various ribbons, MFT large flower die, pearls,  rhinestones, Spellbinders Dies: Parisian Accents & Labels 4, The Paper Source Deep Pool Satin Ribbon, Olive 1/4 inch silk ribbon, Martha Stewart sprig punch, Glitter Glue, sewing machine.

5 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

I adored Jerri's creations with this paper.... and yours just as much! That paper is so beautiful and the Primas come to life paired up with it!!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

I'm honored that you liked my cards Miriam and thank you so much for the mention and the link! Your cards are gorgeous! I'm all for using Prima's as well . . . LOL!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!
qkk

joy said...

Great collection! Love how you have coordinated the colors and layered your flowers!

Janet Hickey said...

These are beautifully and elegantly done.