Monday, April 18, 2011

Big News & RI SOTW Child with Wagon


My BIG NEWS today is that I have been asked to be on the Repeat Impressions Design Team!!!  I'm thrilled to be working with such talented designers and such a fun stamp company.  RI has a wide variety of stamp images and I hope to create eclectic cards with them.  My first post is for their StampOfTheWeek, Child with Wagon.  I paper pieced his overalls and the wagon. The rest is airbrushed or colored with Copics.  Please make your way over to The House That Stamps Built to check out the cards the rest of the design team made using the Child with Wagon image.   Finished size is 3.75 x 5.25.
  • Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Child with Wagon 4506-I, Take Time 104-H
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versafine Deep Lagoon for the sentiment
  • Paper: Basic Grey OLIVER 6x6 , Neenah Solar White
  • Other: Spellbinders Nesties Rectangles & Tag, BG button, SU! Old Olive taffeta ribbon, white thread, red rhinestone

8 comments:

Whimsey said...

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Great card; love the deep red/maroon of the wagon; such a great image, love the sky and grass too! Great polka dot paper also! :D I love polka dots!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Miriam! Love the little paper pieced wagon.. the perfect red shade for it! Adorable card with the polka dots. Huge congrats as you start with the RI team!

Harriet Skelly said...

Welcome Miriam - so glad to have you on the team! Your card is adorable!

Karen Hasheck said...

Welcome to the team! Really cute card- great coloring!

Lynette said...

Wonderful card, Miriam! Love the paper piecing. And, welcome to the team! We're happy to have you as the newest Rock Star:)

joy said...

Miriam, I've browsed your cards -- and all I can say is WOW! You are a great artist! We are so glad to have you as a part of the Repeat Impressions Design Team! Look forward to working with you.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the RS team, Miriam!! I love your beautiful style! This is no exceptions! Wonderfully done!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

So happy to have you on the team, kiddo!! Great card - I never would have thought to paper piece a wagon! Very clever and everything is perfectly coordinated!