Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Serendipity Stamps - February Blog Hop #2


Welcome to Serendipity's 2nd HOP for February!
You should have arrived here from Beth Chiu's blog.

Today I'm showcasing one of Mary's new sentiment stamps!
Awhile ago I was working on an all blue card and I wished I had
the sentiment, "I'm BLUE without you".  So, I asked Mary 
to create one and she did!


I used 2 colors of Distress Oxide inks for the sentiment,
The whole sentiment is stamped in Salty Ocean then I went
over BLUE with Faded Jeans using my MISTI tool.



Here is the inside view.  
The card measures 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.

The HOP Prize is a $20 Serendipity Stamps 
Gift Certificate to a random commenter.
You can leave comments from today through Sunday
 and Mary will announce the winner on February 26.

Serendipity's sale this month is

Judy's Easter Basket Large which is 50% off.   
Here’s a link where you can see it....

http://www.serendipitystamps.com/product/702K.html


Serendipity will be offering Free Shipping 
on all US orders of $25 or more from Wed 2/21 through Sun 2/24.

Here is the list of Design Team members participating in the HOP:


Miriam Napier (that's me!)
Marybeth Lopez

Next up is Julie Warner's blog here.

  • Serendipity Stamps:  Friends Set 1424CSS
  • Inks: Distress Oxides - Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans
  • Paper: Neenah Natural White 110lb, G45 Sun Kissed - Sand Dollars 8x8, Bazzill Whirlypop 12x12 
  • Dies: MFT - Stitched A2 Rectangles STAX, Penny Black - Antique Frames, Cottage Cutz - Seahorse
  • Other: May Arts - Natural Twine

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!

Mary Dew Lee said...

Such a great idea for a sentiment! I can't stop thinking of ideas for "blue" cards now!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful sentiments and perfect for this blue card!

McStamper said...

What a great card. Very creative.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the background and seahorse! Love the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Beautiful background for the seahorse. Love the sentiment.

cghundley said...

Fabulous card and
love the cute stamp.
Carla from Utah

nancy dempsey said...

I love everything about this card, the background, the colors, the sentiments. So pretty!

Glennis F said...

Stunning card!

Sue D said...

Fabulous in blue. Love the sand dollar paper.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the background for the
seahorse. Fantastic idea.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

Amy Marshall said...

Wonderful card. Fabulous background.

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this good read!!
I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you
post…

Christine Alexander said...

great sentiment and love that blue background with the sweet seahorse :)