Thursday, December 7, 2017

MFT Color Challenge 82


This week I decided to enter the My Favorite Things Color Challenge.
The color scheme wasn't Christmas but I decided to go that
way anyway.  I'm addicted to cross stitching lately and found this 
cute image on Pinterest.  


I outlined the image in grey so it wouldn't be as harsh
as black.  The sentiment is stamped in grey as well.



Inside I used a color similar to Cornflower blue in ink and paper.
You still have 5 days to participate and possibly win a $50 
Gift Voucher from My Favorite Things!

Finished size is an A-2.


  • MFT: Hand Lettered Holiday, CROSS STITCH Tag die
  • Ink: Versafine - Smokey Grey, Majestic Blue; Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
  • Dies: Lawn Fawn - Cross Stitched Rectangles


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the stitching!

Pat Gasko said...

Ooooh Love that stitched stocking tag.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely adorable !

Mary-Anne V said...

saw this on the mft challenge. love the great tag.