Thursday, September 14, 2017

New Lawn Fawn for Christmas


Ive been making a bunch of Lawn Fawn cards and tags lately.  
I just love the products in their recent release!
The otter is from Winter Otter and the ornament is from the
Stitched Ornament die.


Inside I used Distress Oxide Candied Apple ink for the sentiment.
It is a perfect match with the Lawn Fawn paper.


Next up is a mini card with the Mini Wreath die.  I double cut the bow
and layered it on top.  I put Glossy Accents on the berries and bow.



Inside I used Distress Oxide Candied Apple ink again.



My final project is an ornament with the darling otter and 
die cut elements from the Mini Wreath die set.

All of these products are available at Impressive Ideas!

Have a wonderful week!

  • Lawn Fawn products:  Stitched Square Dies, Stitched Circles, Stitched Circle Tag, Stitched Ornaments, Outside In Stitched Scalloped Squares, Knit Picky Petite 6x6 pad, Winter Otter stamps and dies, Mini Wreath
  • Other: Distress Oxide Ink: Candied Apple, Copics, Neenah Solar White 110lb, Bazzill Light Blue heavyweight, Bow Easy, Iridescent Twine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so lovely and sweet!