Welcome to Serendipity Stamps April Blog Hop!
I have some new goodies to show you today.
We asked Mary to create a playing card die with hearts, diamonds,
spades and clubs for all you card players!
I made a shaker card and used the dies to cut all those
cute little suits. The card die cut the hole in the front
of the frame and I backed it with acetate.
She also made a set of sentiments to go with them!
So fun and cute.
My white liner was cut with the card die.
Finished size is 4 x 5 1/4.
The HOP Prize is a $20 Serendipity Stamps Gift Certificate
to a random commenter.
You can leave comments from Wednesday through Sunday
and Mary will announce the winner on Monday.
Here is the list of Design Team members participating in the HOP:
- Serendipity Stamps & Dies: Playing Card & Suits Die 086JD, Playing Card Sentiments Cling Set 1401CSS,
- Dies: MFT - Pierced Rectangles & Stitched Sentiment Strips
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White 110lb, Black Mirror, Bazzill Red Hots
- Other: Neat & Tangled sequins, Corner Chomper, Acetate