Welcome to the 2nd HOP for April! I've been playing with the new
Distress Oxide Inks and made this background with those inks.
They make a great setting for some bold words and images.
I stamped and clear embossed the butterflies so they shine. The SISTERS
are die cut 3 times and glued together for thickness.
Inside I stamped the funny new sentiment from Serendipity.
I used Oxide Faded Jeans for the ink.
Finished size is an A-2.
The HOP Prize is a $20 Serendipity Stamps Gift Certificate
to a random commenter.
You can leave comments from Wednesday through Sunday
and Mary will announce the winner on Monday.
Here is the list of Design Team members participating in the HOP:
- Serendipity Stamps & Dies: Sisters Die 087DD, Butterfly Set 708K, Sisters Stamp 1413DCSS
- Dies: MFT - Wonky Rectangles
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Oxides - Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Fossilized Amber, Hero Arts - Unicorn
- Paper: Neenah - Curious Cryogen White, Bazzill - Black Licorice
- Other: Clear Embossing Powder