💗Welcome to the February Blog Hop💗
for Serendipity Stamps!
We are featuring fun images and dies for Valentine's this month!
I just love this Mailbox with Hearts image!
The finished size is 4 3/8" x 3 1/2".
Inside I heat embossed the Sending Lots of Love image.
My second card is a classic square with the same image. You can't tell from the
picture but the color of the image and papers do match!
Inside I kept it simple and used the LOVE die for the center.
Finished size is 4 1/4" square.
The HOP Prize is a $20 Serendipity Stamps Gift Certificate
to a random commenter.
You can leave comments from Wednesday through Sunday
and Mary will announce the winner on Monday.
Here is the list of Design Team members participating in the HOP:
- Serendipity Stamps: Mailbox with Hearts Cling Set 977QCL, Love Die 011DD
- Ink: Versafine - Crimson Red
- Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Squares, MFT - Large Stitched Fishtail Stax, Square Stitched Frames
- Paper: Neenah - Natural White 110lb, Graphic 45 - Childrens Hour 12x12 February Montage, September Montage
- Other: Clear Embossing Powder, May Arts Silk ribbon, Bow Easy, Black Rainbow Tape, Mini Misti