Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Luke 2 Christmas & Mojo Monday 470

Photoplay Papers has a new line of Christmas papers called Luke 2.
It has non-traditional colors that I just love.  I liked the the Mojo Monday 
sketch this week so I have entered this first card in the challenge.




The finished card is 4 1/2 x 5 3/4.


I did the crazy quilt technique on the background for this one and the star
is a matte sticker from the collection.  A Tim Holtz pinecone charm
hangs from the bow and I used his large pine punch in the corner.


This one is 4 1/4 square.
I've also made a boxed set of cards with Luke 2 and 
I'll blog on it later.

  • Paper: Photoplay - LUKE 2 12x12 Collection & Sticker Sheet, Neenah Solar White
  • Dies: Photoplay - LUKE 2 Star dies, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles and Squares, MFT Stitched Circles
  • Tim Holtz - Large Pine Punch, Pinecone Charms
  • Other: Bo Bunny - Sugar Glitter Paste, Wink of Stella - Clear Pen, Little B - Silver Glitter Washi Tape


2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your clean lines and these colors would be so perfect for a masculine recipient! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are fantastic. Such beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!