Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Art Impressions Cards


Recently we had Sandy Allnock teach her classes at Impressive Ideas
at it got me started again on the Art Impressions Watercolor Stamps. 
I bought my first wood mounted Watercolor Stamps about 
10 years agoand I've been hooked ever since!



I can't draw so these stamps are ideal for me to get a 
watercolored look.  I usually copy the ideas off the package 
and find that works for me.  I need an image to start my 
stamping and find that there are also great ideas on Pinterest.  
Get some stamps and give it a try!


Card 1
  • Stamps: Art Impressions - WC EZ Project B set 4272, Altenew - Sketchy Cities 2
  • Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Color: Zig Clean Color Markers
  • Paper: Echo Part - Bundle of Joy BOY 6x6, Ranger Watercolor Paper, The Paper Cut - Jellybean Green 12x12
  • Dies: MFT - Pierced Rectangles 
Card 2
  • Stamps: Art Impressions - Flower Cart set 4703, small vine, teeny tiny grass, Penny Black - Happy Snippets (inside)
  • Color: Zig Clean Color Markers
  • Paper: MFT - Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6, Ranger Watercolor Paper, Neenah Solar White 110lb
  • Dies: MFT - Pierced Squares, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Squares
  • Other: May Arts twine and ribbon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your cards! I really like how you designed the lay outs on your cards to display your art,... loving AI Watercolors!

Anonymous said...

love the cards, what a great idea to use the lighthouse for a retirement card....i too bought my first ai wood mounted stamp about 10 years ago, always enjoyed creating with them...then fell in love with copics and just put them aside.....after sandys visit and zig markers i have a renewed interest. thanks miriam:)
carol g