It's February 1st so its time for a new
challenge over at the Serendipity Stamps Blog Challenge!
It is ANYTHING GOES! What could be easier???
You have until Midnight February 28 to linkup your designs!
I decided to go the nature route for my card today. I just love the butterfly and plant
images Serendipity has. My background is made with Dylusions paints then die cut.
All the images are stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder.
Inside my card I stamped the fern again with Dylusions paint.
Finished size is 4 1/8 square.
The 50% off stamp of the month is the Tandem Bicycle stamp! Cute, huh?
For our Guest Designer this month,
we've got the Queen of Never Before Used Schtuff -
Check out what the rest of the Design Team made:
- Serendipity Stamps: Butterfly Background 465G, Butterfly Set 708K, Fern Plant 996F
- Paper: Bazzill Heavyweight - Candy Necklace, Dylusions Journal (page ripped out), Neenah - Black Linen
- Ink: Versafine- Onyx Black
- Paint: Dylusions - Fresh Lime, London Blue, Vibrant Turquoise
- Other: Clear Embossing Powder, May Arts - Black Twine, wax, Bow Easy, Lifestyles Nesting Frame 8