Thursday, January 14, 2016

BIRD CRAZY - FRIENDS


I'm playing with Bird Crazy again and my ZIG watercolor pens.  
This card took a long time to make since everything is die cut and 
I didn't really have a plan when I started.  
Most of my friends are crafty so I thought it would be fun 
to put paintbrushes and a pencil under the wings.


For the sentiment I used some of the words from 2 stamps: hello friend and 
define normal.  Don't forget that with stamping, you can mix and match words from any set!


Inside I stamped the sad but cute bird.  
I used watercolor paper and Bo Bunny's Double Dots papers. 

  • Stamps & Dies: Tim Holtz - Crazy Talk, Bird Crazy, Crazy Things
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Paper: Bo Bunny - Double Dot, Bazzill - Licorice Twist, misc watercolor paper
  • Other: ZIG Clean Color markers, water brush, Perfect Layers


No comments: