Thursday, November 19, 2015

Chilly the Penguin




In September I took a class from the talented Karen Burniston.  
We made a display board with her wonderful animal dies 
made by Elizabeth Crafts.  
My favorite is Cheepers the Chicken but I thought 
Chilly the Penguin would make a cute Christmas Card.


I added papers embossed with an Echo Park embossing folder 
(Winter Chill) and I highlighted it with Bo Bunny's Sugar Glitter Paste 
(but you can't see the sparkle in the photo).  His beak and toes are colored
with a Copic Marker and his scarf is cut from Bazzill Rain paper.


I needed a sentiment so I split Impression Obsession's
 Very Merry die with MERRY on the outside and CHRISTMAS on the inside.
You can see this card in person at Impressive Ideas in Norcross, Georgia.
The finished size is an A-2.

Stay Warm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Miss Napier I want to see a card with creepers please thanks Anne
P.s have a very happy thanksgiving !