Wednesday, October 7, 2015

SSCB#48 What's New?



It's a new month so we have a new theme over at the 
This month it's What's New?!  As long as you use at least one Serendipity image or die, you can play along!  Check out the blog for the details.

am showing two of my newest items on this card.  First is the Brusho Colors for watercoloring backgrounds etc.  I have the fall colors and used a few on my watercolor paper as the background.  I sprayed the paper with water then sprinkled the Brusho powder and watched it bleed.....




My second item is this CUTE Creepy Wreath die and its accessories!  I chose the ghost and spider for my wreath's decorations.  I die cut the ghosts in a shiny ridged white paper and filled their eyes and mouth in with glossy accents.




Inside my card I stamped this great sentiment and added a bat and cat that came with the wreath die.  Finished size is 4.25 square.

Feel like shopping? The 50% off Stamp of the month for October is the 

Mary is also adding a free small cling stamp to every die purchase - 
her choice while supplies last!  The store now features a 
"wish list" so you can save your favorites!


Our Guest Designer for October is:

Check out what the rest of the Design Team made:


  • Stamps &  Dies: Serendipity Stamps - Creepy Wreath 067MD, Have a Wicked Good Day 1228D
  • Ink: Versafine- Habanero
  • Paper:  140 lb watercolor paper, misc black card stock, Constellation White
  • Other: Mini Perfect Layers, Glossy Accents, white thread, Brusho Colours


3 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Your wreath is amazing Miriam! I love the background too!

Marybeth said...

I love the white ghost all around the black wreath . Very spooky !

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Miriam! Love the vibrant orange bg & the ghosts on the wreath look so cute.