Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SSCB #47- Stamp your own background!


Hi everyone!  I am traveling for the week so I didn't get to do a SSCB "Stamp your own background" project so I am sharing 3 cards I made with the fabulous new balloon die (which is back in stock!!).  Each one is just a little bit different.


I die cut the balloons with red, orange, purple, green, yellow, white and turquoise papers.  I inlaid the pieces into the blue die cut sheet by color.  I had enough pieces to do 6 cards!


This might be too much fussiness for some people but I love paper piecing.
All cards are A-2.

There's some Bo Bunny Pattern Paper in the store that's been marked down, and the Hot Air Balloon Die is Back in Stock!




Want to go shopping? The 50% off Stamp of the month for September is the Japanese Maple (shown above).


Check out what the rest of the Design Team made for the Challenge:


We have a very special guest this month! Say hello to 

4 comments:

Birgit said...

These are fabulous! Love the colors!!

Vickie Z said...

These are wonderful!! Love this balloon die!!

Mary Dew Lee said...

I love your 3 cards Miriam! All those bits of paper drive me bonkers but I might do it for cards as fun as these!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful Balloons Miriam! I love that you used all the pieces to make several cards! The inlay looks so clean and crisp!