Friday, July 31, 2015

Mini Blueprints - School Style

Happy Friday everyone!  I have four cards to show you today using 
Tim Holtz's Mini Blueprints.


For the globe I stamped it twice, colored it with Distress Markers and used a water brush. I cut it out and popped it up with foam tape.


For the apple I paper pieced it and shaded it with a COPIC marker.


I stamped this one twice, cut out the books, colored them with 
Distress Markers and popped them up with foam tape.


For the pencils I just die cut and colored them with Distress Markers.
The sentiments are all from a great Impression Obsession set called 
Life Stuff Sentiments.  Great for so many occasions!

Have a great weekend!
  • Stamps: Tim Holtz - Mini Blue Prints, Impression Obsession - Life Stuff Sentiments
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black, Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
  • Paper: Neenah Natural White, 140 lb watercolor paper, Echo Park - Birthday Wishes 6x6, Penny Black - Painted Blooms 6x6, Kraft, Bazzill Heavyweight - Black
  • Other: Spellbinders dies, May Arts - Natural Twine, Mini Perfect Layers, COPIC marker, Distress Markers, Collall - Odorless Silicone

No comments: