We are continuing our challenge over at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!
It's MY GUY. Your project can have anything manly or a masculine theme to it! The added challenge for the Design Team is to add texture.
My first card has the added texture of purple twine and an embossed word. I airbrushed the background after stamping the fence line and masking it. It is not nearly this blotchy in person!!
I added a small amount of purple to the sky (thanks for the tip Karen!).
This sentiment was perfect with the theme of the card. It could be used for Father's Day or retirement!
I used the same masking technique here with different colors. Again, not nearly this blotchy in person!
Both cards are A-2.
Stamp of the month is the GRILL - 50% off
Here's the link:
Our June Guest is
Check out what the rest of the Design Team created!
- Serendipity Stamps: Winter Fenceline 1194H, Rest Relax 1005E, Dad lg 823D, Relax die 056DD,
- Ink: Versafine: Smokey Gray, Vintage Sepia, Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah Natural White, SU! brown, misc Bazzill textured card stock
- Copics: CARD 2 - Y19, YR21,23,27, V25, E57, YG93,95; CARD 1 - V25, E57, B91,93,95,97, E84,87,89
- Other: Mini Perfect Layers, May Arts twine, Tim Holtz embossing folder - woodgrain