Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SSCB #43 My Girl - Part 2


We are continuing with our My Girl challenge over at the  
Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!  
Your project can have anything girly or a girly theme to it!  The added challenge for the Design Team is to have a special fold or pocket in our project.  I made a pocket on the front of my card.



I think I have enough pink and peach on my card for it to be considered "girly"!
To make the card I cut a piece of heavy card stock 5" x 12" and scored it at 2" and 7".  The 2" section is the pocket.



I stamped this seed packet on white card stock and colored it with colored pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits) and a paper stump.



I decorated the inside with more patterned paper.  
The finished size is 5 x 5.

Feel like shopping?  The "stamp of the month" is Aprons.  You can purchase the stamp of the month all through MAY for 50% off.  You can see it here.  

Our Guest Designer for May is Isha Gupta:
http://hobbyandideas.blogspot.ch 

Check out what the rest of the Design Team created!

  • Serendipity Stamps: Butterfly Cling Set 708QCLDaisy Seed Packet 462H,  
  • Ink: Versafine - Spanish Moss, Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Bazzill Heavyweight - Marshmallow, Penny Black - Painted Blooms 6x6
  • Other:  May Arts - silk ribbon, pink flower eyelet, Echo Park - Enamel Dots, Bow Easy

No comments: