Today I have 2 new Graphic 45 cards to show you. I LOVE the new Artisan Style Collection!
The colors are fantastic and it has an architectual and floral theme.
I stamped the floral corners in black on the orange floral paper.
I fussy cut the house front out and popped it with foam tape.
Glossy Accents give a little interest and shine to the blue glass of the door.
This wonderful house front reminds me of the houses in San Francisco where I was born.
Inside I added some scrap paper and stamped a border on the liner.
The matching Stamp Set #3 in this collection has the BEST stamps!
My peacock was fussy cut to show off all the detail.
It was also popped with foam tape on the background piece.
The peacock fits just perfectly on the blue frame piece.
I put some Glossy Accents on the blue eyes of the tail for shine.
The inside looks much like the house card.
A little stamping and some scrap paper finish it off.
- Stamps: Graphic 45 - Artisan Style Set #3
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Cat's Eye - Blackbird
- Paper: Graphic 45 - Artisan Style - 12 x 12 & 6 x 6, Neenah - Black Linen & Natural White
- Dies: Spellbinders - Curved Rectangles
- Other: Glossy Accents, Mini Perfect Layers