Thursday, February 12, 2015

G45 Cardinal Card


Just a quick post today to show you the Cardinal card I made from Graphic 45's Time to Flourish Collection.  I've made LOTS of things with this collection and I'll get them posted eventually!  I just LOVE the brown, red and blue combo of the January Cut Apart page.  The front of my card has accents from the coordinating Decorative Chipboard and Banners.


I love stamping on patterned paper and this elegant border stamp is part of the collection.  I stamped it in Versafine so it would be BOLD.


Inside my card I stamped the Many Thanks image as well as the border again.  A little paper key from the coordinating Banners is the finishing touch.

  • Stamps: Graphic 45 - Time To Flourish Set # 2
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - Time To Flourish - January Cut Apart 12 x 12, Neenah Natural White, red and black cardstock
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
  • Other: Graphic 45 - Time To Flourish: Decorative Chipboard & Banners, Bow Easy, Seam Binding, Mini Perfect Layers

No comments: