Welcome to Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop
featuring their new WINTER stamps and dies!
I used the cute new Poinsettia Background Cling stamp and the CELEBRATE die for my card. I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers. In the photo the flowers look a little orange but they really do match the red Celebrate IRL.
Here is a close up of the sentiment (before I added the bow). I die cut it twice with heavy card stock and glued them together. I used foam tape to make it really pop.
Inside I stamped a portion of the background
stamp in the corner and colored it.
Here is the card before I added the bow. I think I like it better with the bow!
I just LOVE this Maya Road twine cording!! It is really thick compared to the regular twine we all buy. It comes in 100 yard rolls so I split one with a friend.
If you are doing the HOP, you should have arrived here from
Marybeth Lopez blog.
Please try to visit all the blogs - a $20 gift certificate is up for grabs and the winner will be chosen randomly from one of the blogs. You have until Monday November 17 to leave a comment. The winner will be posted on Mary's blog on November 18.
For a SECOND chance to win you can LIKE Serendipity Stamps and SHARE on Facebook. A $20 gift certificate will be awarded.
Here's a link to the Facebook Page:
Next up on the HOP is
- Stamps & Dies: Serendipity - Poinsettia Background Cling Stamp 1331BKK , Celebrate Die 037ED, Merry Merry Merry 663D
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah - Solar White, Black Linen, olive card stock
- Copics: C0, R14, R35, R46, YG93, YG95, Y26
- Other: Wink of Stella Pen, Maya Road Twine Cording - tomato red, Mini Perfect Layers