Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Leaves


Just a quick post today to say Happy Thanksgiving and show you an Autumn themed card I made with some new Stampendous Stamps.

When I saw this stamp set at CHA this summer I knew I had to have it.  They come with matching dies!


I embossed the leaves with copper embossing powder and used the matching dies to cut them out. No fussy-cutting here!

This card is on display at Impressive Ideas in Roswell, GA.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

  • Stamps: Stampendous Stamps - Jumbo Leaves, Serendipity Stamps - Autumn
  • Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Cat's Eye - Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
  • Paper: Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale 6x6, Bazzill Heavyweight - Chocolate Bar
  • Other: May Arts - Crinkle Ribbon, Copper Embossing Powder, Bow Easy, Mini Perfect Layers, Heat Gun

No comments: